BBD Editor: Dan Hope
With organized team activities and minicamp in the rear-view mirror, it’s all looking ahead now to training camp, the preseason and of course, the NFL regular season for the Buffalo Bills. That’s what we did here this week at Buffalo Bills Draft, as we looked ahead to who could make up the Bills’ roster this season, who could be the team’s starting quarterback and much more pertaining to the Buffalo Bills, AFC East and 2014 NFL draft.
Looking Ahead for the Buffalo Bills
- Who will make up the Buffalo Bills’ 53-man roster, and who will hold the top spots on the depth chart? Ryan Talbot predicted how the 53-man roster will be divided, while I projected the team’s regular-season roster and Week 1 depth chart.
- Should EJ Manuel be the Buffalo Bills’ starting quarterback Week 1? Glenn Gifford examined the quarterback competition along with the advantages and disadvantages of starting Manuel right away.
Around the AFC East
- What questions and concerns must each AFC East team address offensively this summer? Eric Samulski chose two for each team.
2014 NFL Draft Prospects to Watch
- Joe Marino broke down one of the top pass-rushing prospects in the 2014 draft class, USC’s Morgan Breslin.
- Joseph Curtis highlighted the top sleeper prospects in the Atlantic Coast Conference.