BBD Editor: Dan Hope
The past week in the NFL was not as exciting as it could have been. The league held its annual supplemental draft on Thursday, but no players were selected. Meanwhile, on the Buffalo Bills front, it does not appear that the Bills will reach a long-term contract agreement with star free safety Jairus Byrd prior to Monday’s 4 p.m. deadline (more to come on this Monday afternoon).
Nonetheless, we at Buffalo Bills Draft continued to plug away through the final weeks of the NFL offseason as training camp is coming up just around the corner. If you’re looking to pass the time until training camp begins, start by catching up on all the latest content here at BBD.
- Ryan Talbot is two weeks into his Positional Previews series. Check out his looks thus far at the Bills’ quarterbacks, running backs, wide receivers and tight ends/fullbacks.
Looking Back and Forward at the Same Time
- It has been 20 years since the Buffalo Bills last made a Super Bowl appearance. Eric Samulski took a look back at the 1993 team, the fourth consecutive Bills team to win the AFC Championship, and compared them to the 2013 incarnation of the Bills.
- Which AFC East team has been the most successful drafter over the past five years? Ryan Talbot examined each team’s draft success with a look at how each team’s picks from the 2008-12 drafts have fared in their first five NFL seasons.
Looking Ahead to the 2014 NFL Draft
- Joe Marino broke down the game of one of the 2014 NFL draft’s top prospects to watch, Notre Dame defensive tackle Louis Nix III.
- Joseph Curtis’ “Sleepers to Watch” series continued with his look at 10 under-the-radar prospects in the Pac-12 Conference.